The Old Tom Room can seat up to 60 in theatre style and is located on the ground floor of the Visitors Centre. This room has natural daylight, but also excellent internal lighting and a host of other facilities including a built in screen and complimentary Wi-Fi access. It’s ideal for holding meetings and workshops, as well as for private dining or a break out room. The room has also been used for private screenings of national sports such as Wimbledon, the World Cup and the Horse Racing; such is the size of our impressive Apple TV.
Day Delegate Package:
We make planning a successful business event easy. These packages feature exceptional amenities for both meeting host and delegates.
The package includes:
We’re very flexible and pride ourselves on offering tailor-made conferring, so if you have specific requirements in mind just drop us a line or give us a call… nothing is too much trouble. For now, here’s some food for thought…
If you just require the room with tea, coffee and water – this is £19 per delegate.
– Room with tea, coffee, water & assorted sandwiches served on white or brown bloomer, £26 per delegate
Choose four fillings from the below list. All served with chunky chips, dips and coleslaw.
- Tuna & Red onion
- Egg & Cress (V)
- Bacon, lettuce & Tomato
- Chicken Stuffing
- Beef & mustard mayonnaise
- Ham with Robinsons' ale chutney
- Chicken & bacon mayonnaise
- Coronation chicken
- Feta, olive rocket & hummus (V)
- Cheese & Tomato (V)
– Room with tea, coffee, water & assorted sandwiches served on white or brown bloomer (as above) but with additional extras (below), £28 per delegate
- Homemade sausage rolls
- Coleslaw (V)
- Baby roast potatoes or chips (V)
- Halloumi & pepper sticks (V)
- Spicy chicken strips
- Onion rings (V)
- Cheese & tomato pizza (V)
– Room with tea, coffee, water & Brewery Classics, £30 per delegate
Choose from two dishes below. All served with chunky chips, rice, seasonal vegetables and/or salad.
- Chickpea, potato & spinach curry (V)
- Old Delhi style chicken curry
- Chicken, ham, leek & Dizzy Blonde pie
- Steak, bacon & Unicorn Black pie
- Cheese, Onion & Old Tom pie (V)
- Trooper battered haddock & chips
- Homemade lasagne