Join the family
As independent brewers, we love welcoming new team members into the family. We pride ourselves on nurturing the dedication of the people we rely on to deliver great quality ales and support for all of our pubs.
Whether you're interested in a wide ranging career in hospitality or you want to specialise in a specific area, such as; brewing, sales and marketing or property management… you'll find that a role with us will allow you to develop as an individual and within your chosen career.
The thing that makes Robinsons such a great place to work, comes from the relationship between our size and our age. We’re big enough to make things happen but we’ve been here long enough to recognise the value of focusing on the individual. So, we work directly with every one of our team members, to help each and every person reach their full potential.
We also understand the importance that new challenges play in nurturing and developing skills and knowledge. We have been learning for over 181 years and we encourage everyone in our business to do the same.
Latest Job Openings
Digital Marketing and Communications Manager
We’re on the hunt for a brilliant Digital Marketing and Communications Manager to join our growing Managed House team at Robinsons Brewery.
With over 22 Managed Pubs and hotels across the North West, Cumbria and Wales along with over 250 tenanted pubs and a host of award-winning beers, it’s a very exciting time to join us!
So who are we looking for? You’ll love all aspects of digital – from proactive marketing campaigns all the way to getting under the skin of PPC, SEO and paid social. You’ll ideally know your way around the backend of Wordpress (or have experience with similar platforms) and be confident using Mailchimp.
You’ll ideally know your way around Adobe Photoshop and Creative Cloud and able to create great content that can be shared through ecommunications, social and print.
We’re committed to lowering our reliance on online travel agents for our hotel guests so you’ll be heavily involved in driving direct hotel bookings through the full marketing mix along with getting to grips with our hotel PMS system and being the go-to person for our operations team when it comes to all things Digital Marketing.
We’ve outlined what we are after below but if you are passionate about beer, pubs and people, drop your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support, develop and deliver the strategy of for our Accommodation including proactive and reactive campaigns and laser focused social media campaigns to drive direct bookings.
- Optimise bookings through PPC on Adwords and paid social media.
- Work with the Marketing and Operations Team to help design and plan customer promotions and communications.
- Look after our marketing database and create and distribute weekly newsletters using our Brewmail plugin for Mailchimp along with looking after our automated free rewards programme.
- Control the accuracy of our Google Business listings, Instagram and Facebook for Managed Pubs.
- Be responsible for the content of our managed website pages including SEO rich copy, events, promotions, menus along with accurate opening times and day-to-day support.
- Be in control of our WIFI landing pages including design and content across all managed houses.
- Create visual content across social platforms to optimise promotions or events and support our pub managers with great post suggestions, reporting and best practice training as required.
- Package monthly reporting from various data streams to share across the business.
Skills and Experience
- Able to work brilliantly as a team and a self-motivated as an individual
- Copywriting skills with SEO knowledge
- Previous CMS experience.
- Previous experience working with Mailchimp or similar
- PPC and paid social experience.
- Analytical and confident in reporting to senior management through strong presentation skills and constructing reports from numerous data streams.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – including PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud – specifically Photoshop - to help us deliver great content.
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Digitally aware and up-to-date on latest marketing developments.
- Flexible time management to cover the 7-day nature of pub operations.
- Passionate about beer, pubs and people.
What you get in return
- A great salary package along with generous holiday allowance and pension scheme.
- 25% discount to spend at any of Robinsons Managed Pubs on Food and Overnight stays.
- Discounted staff prices for our brilliant beers, wines and spirits.
- A great team experience with social events throughout the year.
- The chance to help shape the story of a 180+ year family company