As a Deputy Manager, you will need to be able to demonstrate passion and energy to deputise and support the General Manager whilst leading and developing the team.
You will be ‘hands on’ and lead by example - having the willingness to ‘role your sleeves up’ and muck in - no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it's all hands-on deck.
This is the first step on the management ladder, and you will benefit from excellent training and development to assist you in your future career progression at Robinsons. Our Deputy Manager roles are fast moving and ever changing, guaranteed to be challenging and never, ever dull!
Join the family today – we’ve got lots to offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation in our managed pub estate
- 50% off food during shifts
- Flexible hours – to fit around the important things in your life
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a pension
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programs