As an Assistant Manager you will support the General Manager to lead the team to drive sales and volume across all areas the business including accommodation and functions. If you’re experienced at coordinating great teams in the hospitality or catering industries then read on, you won’t be disappointed!
The ideal Assistant Manager will have experience in all aspects of working in a high volume food-led operation, including management of a large team. As well as supporting the training and development the team to reach their full potential, you will inspire and nurture the next level of management.
You will have a passion for fresh quality food and a sound knowledge of real ales. With an enthusiastic and vibrant personality, you will have the willingness to ‘role your sleeves up’ and muck in - no job is too small, especially during busy service periods when it's all hands-on deck.
Join the family today – we’ve got lots to offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation in our managed pub estate
- 50% off food during shifts
- Flexible hours – to fit around the important things in your life
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Access to a pension
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programs