Win an all-inclusive trip to Saint Lucia for 2 people at the Coconut Bay Beach Resort. #WinSaintLuciaRum
Taste the good life in sensational Saint Lucia, the simply beautiful Caribbean island that has it all. Enjoy ice-cold rum cocktails, made with world famous Chairman’s Reserve Rum, while basking in warm, tropical sunshine on our palm-fringed golden beaches.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. THE PRIZE
- The prize is an all-inclusive holiday for 2 in Saint Lucia, comprising 2 return economy class flights to Saint Lucia from a UK airport, 7 nights stay all-inclusive at Coconut Bay Beach Resort, and private transfers to and from the airport in Saint Lucia. Prize does not include spending money.
- This prize is kindly donated by Abbot Travel, 2-3 Fish Hill, Royston SG8 9LD.
- The winner will be notified by telephone and full redemption details given.
- The prize must be taken by 31 August 2020 and is strictly non-negotiable, non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for any equivalent cash value, cash alternative, or for other items.
- Winners are responsible for ensuring they have the correct travel documentation to redeem the prize including a valid passport with over 6 months validity for each traveller.
2. HOW TO ENTER
- Simply go to www.robinsonsbrewery.com/win-a-trip-to-st-lucia and complete your details via the online form at the bottom of the page.
- This competition opens on the 1st April, closes on the 30th June and draw will take place on 1st July 2019. Any entries received after this period will not be eligible.
- There is no purchase requirement.
- Multiple entries are not permitted.
- Entries received in accordance with these terms will be entered into this competition and deemed a qualifying entry.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
- Ineligible entries (howsoever received) will be discarded.
- Employees of the promoter, its parent company or any of its affiliated or associated companies, and any of their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) at any time and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who, or any entry which, it believes has breached any of these terms, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or improper conduct which may undermine the fair and proper conduct of this competition.
4. WINNER SELECTION, ANNOUNCEMENT AND NOTIFICATION:
- There will be 1 winner and the winner will be drawn at random on the 1st July 2019. The selection made will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- The name of the winner will be announced as soon as practicable after the end of the entry period on the website www.robinsonsbrewery.com/win-a-trip-to-st-lucia
- In order to accept the prize, the winner shall be required to agree that we can use his or her name and county or region of residence (as applicable) when announcing the winner of the competition and for other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed the prize within 3 days of the announcement date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to another eligible competition entrant. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility if the winner is unable to take up the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms or any attempt to circumvent or to frustrate them, the Promoter may, in our sole discretion, exclude any person from participating in the competition.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or representatives shall in no circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner who claims the prize for any loss, damage, personal injury or death whatsoever and howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any direct, indirect or consequential losses arising out of or in connection with any failure or delays, postponements, or cancellations in making the appropriate travel and accommodation arrangements as a result of the winner taking up the prize (including in relation to their guest), except where it is caused by the negligence of the promoter, its agents, employees, and/or authorised representatives. Competition entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
7. THESE TERMS:
- By entering this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understand and agree to these terms and to be bound by them. The promoter reserves the right to amend these terms at any time.
8. DATA PROTECTION:
- The Promoter is committed to protecting your privacy, in particular in compliance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- These terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The promoter of this competition is Emporia brands (company number 631970), whose registered office is 172 London Road, Guildford GU1 1XR, United Kingdom.
Please drink responsibly.