Age Verification

You must be of legal drinking age to enter this website.

Are you really 18 or over?


Robinsons are committed to responsible drinking. You must be at least 18 to enter this site.


Find a pub

Locate your nearest Robinsons pub

Please search for a pub by name or location using the form below.

Robinsons helping you to run your own pub


We believe in great support right from the word go. From day one you will have direct contact with our dedicated Business Opportunities Manager. They will guide you through the recruitment process from initial enquiry to final business plan. Download JOIN OUR FAMILY brochure.

Our three-day Tenants Induction Programme is the perfect way to get the ball rolling. Download our TENANT'S INDUCTION PROGRAMME leaflet.

You’ll meet all the key support staff through tailored programme modules. Plus, we get to understand you and your pub vision. After all...hopefully we’ll be spending lots of time together! We’ll help guide you through: 

  • Business set-up and understanding of financial management and employment law.
  • How our property maintenance and development teams can support your business.
  • How to best look after and serve great beer through our in-house cellar and beer quality team.
  • Our beer and wine brands and how they can help support and develop your business and bottom line.
  • Making profit from food – through menu design, buying ingredients and equipment, and delivering the well-prepared meals with the special finishing touches customers expect.
  • Marketing your business the Robinsons way… our retail and digital managers will share with you the all-important tools, tips and tricks we have available to help you market your pub and communicate with your customers in the best possible way.
  • Our ongoing support whether it is access to our online training courses for you and your staff or our Mystery Customer Programme. Find out more about TRAINING.

As a legal basic you’ll need to gain your Level 2 Award for Personal License Holders (APLH) and either hold or have applied for your Personal License. 
Read our QUALIFICATION GUIDE to find out more.

You will also need to have completed PEAT (Pre-Entry Assessment Training) via and, if you plan to serve food, have a Food Hygiene Level 2 Certificate. 

Find out more about the qualifications you need to run a pub and what training we offer.

Please complete our short and simple form below to send us your enquiry. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.

This form is for tenanted vacancies. If you are interested in managed opportunities please check out our careers page.

Contact Details
We'd love to hear from you! Whether you're new to the industry and looking for some guidance/information, or you're a cask ale connoisseur, we're sure to have a pub that's just right for you. Please use our enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, call us on 0161 612 4112.