The Frederic’s Room can seat up to 22 guests in conference style and is a more intimate meeting space located on the second floor of the main exhibition hall in the Visitors Centre. This room has natural daylight, complimentary Wi-Fi access and disabled access.
Day Delegate Package:
We make planning a successful business event easy. These packages feature exceptional amenities for both meeting host and delegates.
The package includes:
Day Delegate rates:
We’re very flexible and pride ourselves on offering tailor-made conferring, so if you have specific requirements in mind just drop us a line or give us a call… nothing is too much trouble. For now, here’s some food for thought…
If you just require the room with tea, coffee and water – this is £12 per delegate.
– Room with tea, coffee, water & assorted sandwiches served on white or brown bloomer, £19 per delegate
Choose four fillings from the below list. All served with chunky chips, dips and coleslaw.
- Tuna & Red onion
- Egg & Cress (V)
- Bacon, lettuce & Tomato
- Chicken Stuffing
- Beef & mustard mayonnaise
- Ham with Robinsons' ale chutney
- Chicken & bacon mayonnaise
- Coronation chicken
- Feta, olive rocket & hummus (V)
- Cheese & Tomato (V)
– Room with tea, coffee, water & assorted sandwiches served on white or brown bloomer (as above) but with additional extras (below), £21 per delegate
- Homemade sausage rolls
- Coleslaw (V)
- Baby roast potatoes or chips (V)
- Halloumi & pepper sticks (V)
- Spicy chicken strips
- Onion rings (V)
- Cheese & tomato pizza (V)
– Room with tea, coffee, water & Brewery Classics, £23 per delegate
Choose from two dishes below. All served with chunky chips, rice, seasonal vegetables and/or salad.
- Chickpea, potato & spinach curry (V)
- Old Delhi style chicken curry
- Chicken, ham, leek & Dizzy Blonde pie
- Steak, bacon & Unicorn Black pie
- Cheese, Onion & Old Tom pie (V)
- Trooper battered haddock & chips
- Homemade lasagne