Robinsons Brewery and Iron Maiden once again team up to bring their popular TROOPER trail back to Manchester from November 1st.
The trail, which will be hosted by 15 venues across the city, will reward customers with TROOPER prizes and merchandise for drinking a pint of TROOPER in each pub until January 31st 2019.
Sam Kennerley, TROOPER Brand Manager for Robinsons Brewery said: “The TROOPER trail is an excellent way for fans of TROOPER and cask ale lovers alike to come together and not only win excellent prizes for drinking beer but to support local pubs and bars around Manchester city centre. The venues we have selected are diverse and we hope that the trail will help introduce some of these brilliant venues to our customers.”
To take part in the TROOPER trail, simply visit one of the pubs listed below, grab a TROOPER trail leaflet and claim a stamp in each venue. Completed leaflets can be exchanged for TROOPER prizes at Hard Rock Café in Manchester.
The venues taking part in the TROOPER trail are
• Hard Rock Café – The Printworks, Exchange Square, M4 2BS
• Old Wellington – 4 Cathedral Gates, M3 1SW
• Lower Turks Head – 36 Shudehill, M4 1EA
• English Lounge – 64-66 High Street, M4 1EA
• Crown and Anchor – 41 Hilton Street, M4 1EA
• Waldorf – 12 Gore Street, M1 3AQ
• Bank – 57 West Mosley Street, M2 3FF
• Directors Box – 37 Booth Street, M2 4AA
• Sawyers Arms – 138 Deansgate, M3 2RP
• Ox Noble – 71 Liverpool Road, M3 4NQ
• Bunny Jackson’s – 1 Jack Rosenthal, M15 4RA
• The Vine – 42-44 Kennedy Street, M2 4BQ
• Salisbury – 2 Wakefield Street, M1 5NE
• Paramount – 33-35 Oxford Road, M1 4BH
• Grand Central – 80 Oxford Road, M1 5NH
The TROOPER trail runs from November 1st until January 31st 2019.
For more information on TROOPER please visit www.ironmaidenbeer.com, like the beer on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ironmaidenbeer and follow the beer on Twitter (@ironmaidenbeer) and Instagram (@ironmaidenbeer)
For more information on Robinsons Brewery please visit www.robinsonsbrewery.com, like Robinsons on Facebook: www.facebook.com/robinsonsbrewery, follow the Brewery on Twitter @robbiesbrewery and Instagram @robinsonsbrewery