THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
SSSSHHHHH, THE CAT'S OUT OF THE BAG... Celebrate Old Tom's 120th birthday & win 120 purr-fect prizes ...including beer, gift packs, brewery tours & special Old Tom birthday glasses.
This year we celebrate the 120th birthday of Old Tom, & it’s still going strong! After all this time it’s still the same great tasting ale, brewed to the same award-winning recipe.
They say the best things in life improve with time. Well, that’s certainly true for Old Tom... just like a fine wine, it ages beautifully in the bottle. Lay a bottle down, let the deep, dark, malty flavours intensify & savour the moment for the best times ahead. Or sip & enjoy in the here & now... the choice is yours!
With Old Tom, there’s always something to look forward to… like your chance to win 120 prizes. Cat got your tongue?
HOW TO ENTER: Buy a bottle of Old Tom, pounce on that mouse & visit robinsonsbrewery.com/120-years-of-old-tom online, then enter your details via the entry form at the bottom of the page.
Beginning in June, we’ll choose 20 winners every month till November, then 1 lucky winner will win 120 bottles of... you guessed it, Old Tom!
Terms & conditions:
- Online Free Prize Draw: There are 120 prizes available to win in total.
- 20 winners will be drawn at random on 30th or 31st of each month from June to November for their chance to win 1 of the following prizes:
- 10 x Old Tom gift boxes
- 3 x Old Tom cases of beer
- 5 x Old Tom key rings
- 2 x Brewery Tours
- Plus, 1 extra lucky winner will be drawn on 2nd December 2019 and will win 120 bottles (10 cases) of Old Tom beer. PURR-FECT!!
- All entries are valid from June until the end of November 2019.
- Winners will be notified by telephone & full redemption details given.
- No cash alternatives. One website entry per person. Entrants must be 18 years old or over.
Please drink responsibly.
MORE ABOUT OLD TOM - THE ORIGINAL CRAFT BEER
Old Tom is almost as old as the brewery itself. Dubbed ‘The original craft beer’ this dangerously drinkable legend was born in 1899, when Tom, the old brewery cat, was sketched into immortality by the head brewer.
This superior dark ale is recognised, nationally and internationally, as one of the premier strong ales. It has won some of the industry’s most prestigious awards, including World’s Best Ale and Champion Beer of Britain.
Rich and warming, Old Tom has a distinctive deep port wine finish, with bitter hops balanced by the heady aromas of dark fruit.
Old Tom is available in selective Morrisons, Booths, Waitrose, Bookers and Parfetts across the North West, as well as Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury's and Nisa Today across the UK.
EXPLORE OLD TOM'S WORLD OR BUY BEER AT WWW.OLDTOMBEER.CO.UK