A little more about us
The first licence on this site can be traced back to the late 1400's. The present building was erected in 1939, originally thatched a fire in 1956 when a spark from the chimney ignited the thatching led to a new tiled roof being put in its place. We offer a large bar food menu in addition to the A La Carte served in the oak panelled restaurant. Our chefs are renowned for their creative wholesome, homemade dishes and the specials board allows them to express their creativity. We have a large car park and extensive gardens with children's play equipment.