You don’t need any experience to join us as a housekeeper or cleaner. You do need to be able to demonstrate that you have an eye for detail and are a great team player as well as being able to work unsupervised during busy times and be keen to learn.
As a housekeeper you will be responsible for creating a warm and welcoming environment for our guests. Your role will involve preparing guest rooms for arrival, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and creating fantastic memories for our guests.
Join the family today - we’ve got lots to offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay and share of tips
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation in our managed pub estate
- 50% off food during shifts
- Flexible hours – to fit around the important things in your life
- 28 days annual leave and holiday pay
- Regular company and in-house incentives, including vouchers and team rewards
- Access to a pension
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- Uniforms provided free of charge
With the right attitude and an unyielding commitment to our customers, anything is possible.