The ideal General Manager will be passionate and confident whilst being commercially and financially astute. With an in-depth knowledge of the hospitality industry, you will have experience in premium sites providing accommodation, together with a strong background in food led establishments. You will demonstrate a passion for the delivery of exceptional guest care, as well as the commercial success of the business.
Working alongside our central support team you will enjoy having a high degree of freedom to shape the business as if it was your own. You’ll be responsible for meeting challenging targets and ensuring you have the best team to support you in achieving them. You will have a passion for fresh quality food and a sound knowledge of real ales. With an enthusiastic and vibrant personality you will have the ability to maintain a professional approach to relationship building and engage with your local community to drive the business forward.
Join the family today – we’ve got lots to offer you:
- A competitive rate of pay and bonus scheme
- Access to a generous company pension and life assurance
- Private medical care through BUPA for you and your family
- 35 days annual leave and holiday pay
- A 25% discount on food, drink and accommodation in our managed pub estate
- 50% off food during shifts
- Flexible hours – to fit around the important things in your life
- Ongoing training, development and career progression
- Access to fully paid apprenticeships
- Access to wellbeing and mental health management programmes
- GM Accommodation available – all utilities paid for including council tax